Need some inspiration for clothing ideas? I’m here to help!
Basic rules for everyone:
1. matching- bad. coordinating- good (basically I’m saying I don’t want everyone to show up in matching white shirts and jeans!).
2. no big logos/wording
3. texture such as leather, ruffles, knits, etc add interest.
4. color is you friend (for families- pick 3-4 coordinating colors and stick within that color palette and mix it up with different patterns and textures).
5. layers are also good (plus we can always remove that jacket/cardigan/sweater and we have a whole other look!).
6. medium to dark colors are a safer bet to photograph well outside, but don’t let that limit you.
7. don’t forget accessories: hats, scarfs, jewelry, belts, etc. Just don’t wear all of them at once!
8. I’m all about fun shoes! Just a reminder ladies: if you have open toes, make sure the toes a painted and pretty : )
9. if you are not sure, bring options and I’ll help you narrow them down.
10. most important: be yourself and let’s have fun!!!